Choose the Best VPN Between VPN Unlimited vs TigerVPN
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated VPN Service in This Comparison
3 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
When it comes to choosing a VPN service, there are many options to choose from. In this blog post, we will compare two VPN providers: VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN. Both of these providers offer high-quality services with a variety of features, so it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you. In this comparison, we will look at price, speed, security, and other important factors to help you make the best decision for your needs.
Servers and Locations
To start with, we’ll take a look at the server situation for each provider. It is important to have a variety of servers in many locations so that you can always find a fast connection. This is especially important if you travel frequently or want to access geo-blocked content.
A number of servers and locations also affect the security of your connection. The more servers and locations, the more difficult it is for someone to track your activity or hack into your data. This means that a provider with more servers and locations is usually more secure.
In addition, a larger number of servers means that there is less chance of congestion and more opportunity to find a server with the bandwidth you need. This is especially important if you plan to use your VPN for streaming video or other high-bandwidth activities.
- VPN Unlimited has over 500 servers in more than 50+ locations. This gives you a lot of options for finding a fast connection, no matter where you are. Moreover, their servers are spread out over many different countries.
- TigerVPN has a smaller network of servers, with over 300 servers in 42 locations. These numbers are less impressive than VPN Unlimited, but they are still enough to give you a good selection of server locations. 
If you need some specific locations, it is worth checking the list of servers to see if the VPN has them. For example, if you want to unblock US Netflix, you’ll need a server in the US.
For example, TigerVPN has servers in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, while VPN Unlimited has servers in the US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, and more.
Both providers have a decent number of servers and locations. However, VPN Unlimited is slightly better in this regard since they have more servers and locations overall.
The second most important metric we used to compare these two VPNs is speed.
Speed is critical for a good VPN experience because a slow connection can cause buffering, lagging, and other issues. Such issues are especially frustrating when trying to stream videos or play online games.
In addition, a slow connection can make it difficult to perform other internet activities such as browsing the web or downloading files. This is why we put such a high emphasis on speed when testing and reviewing VPNs.
Finally, a fast VPN connection can help you stay anonymous online. A slow connection can give away your real IP address, which can lead to identity theft or fraud. Moreover, a slow connection can make it easier for your ISP to throttle your connection.
We ran multiple tests on both VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN during different times of day and week. We connected to each VPN server in our network and measured the download and upload speeds. Overall, we found that VPN Unlimited was faster than TigerVPN. In our tests, we consistently got better speeds with VPN Unlimited. This was especially true when connecting to servers in Europe and Asia.
- For example, when connecting to a server in London, we got an average download speed of 70 Mbps with VPN Unlimited. With TigerVPN, we only got an average download speed of 40 Mbps.
- Similarly, when connecting to a server in Hong Kong, we got an average download speed of 42 Mbps with VPN Unlimited.
- With TigerVPN, we only got an average download speed of 20 Mbps.
As you can see, Tiger’s speed is lower than average, while VPN Unlimited provides much higher speeds, making it a better choice for most users.
In conclusion, we found that VPN Unlimited is the better VPN for speed. If you need a fast connection for streaming videos or playing online games, then VPN Unlimited is the better choice. However, both VPNs are good choices if you need a fast and reliable connection.
Security and Privacy
The third and final category we’ll be comparing is security and privacy. This is, of course, the most important category for any VPN service. If a VPN can’t keep your data safe and private, then it’s not doing its job. Moreover, a VPN that doesn’t have strong security and privacy features is not worth your time or money.
Security depends on several factors, including the strength of the protocol, encryption, logging policy, and the jurisdiction of the VPN.
- A strong encryption protocol is essential for a VPN to be secure. Protocols are the set of rules that govern how VPNs work. The most common protocols are PPTP, LTP, and OpenVPN. PPTP is the weakest protocol, while OpenVPN is considered to be the best.
- Encryption is the process of scrambling data so that it can’t be read by anyone who doesn’t have the key to decrypt it. The most common encryption algorithms are AES-256 and Blowfish. However, not all VPNs use the same encryption algorithm.
- The logging policy of a VPN is also important for security. A VPN that doesn’t log user data is more secure than one that does. This is because a VPN that logs user data can be forced to hand over those logs to government agencies.
- Finally, the jurisdiction of a VPN is important for security. A VPN that is based in a country with strong privacy laws is more secure than one that is not. This is because the government of a country with strong privacy laws is less likely to force a VPN to hand over user data.
Security is important for any VPN service, but it’s especially important for a paid service. That’s because you’re trusting them with your personal data and your money. So, how do VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN compare in terms of security and privacy?
- Protocols: VPN Unlimited uses OpenVPN, IKEv2, L2TP/IPSec, and KeepSolid Wise protocols. These are all good protocols that will keep your data safe. However, OpenVPN is the best protocol, and IKEv2 is the second best. TigerVPN offers OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP/IPSec. It is a bit disappointing that TigerVPN doesn’t offer IKEv. However, it still has OpenVPN, which is the most important protocol.
- Encryption: Both VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN use AES-256 encryption. This is the best encryption algorithm and will keep your data safe. This type of encryption is used by the military and is very difficult to break.
- Logging Policy: Here is where the problems start for VPN Unlimited. They keep logs of user data, including IP addresses, connection types, time zones, and device codes. This is not good for security and privacy. TigerVPN, on the other hand, has a strict no-logs policy. This means that they do not keep any logs of user data. However, some users have reported that TigerVPN does keep logs of user data.
- Jurisdiction: VPN Unlimited is based in the United States, which is not a good jurisdiction for privacy. The US government can force VPNs to hand over user data. Moreover, the US is a member of the Five Eyes alliance. This is an alliance of countries that share intelligence data with each other. TigerVPN is based in Slovakia, which is a good jurisdiction for privacy. The Slovakian government does not have the same powers as the US government, and Slovakia is not a member of any alliance.
Security and privacy are important considerations when choosing a VPN service. In this category, TigerVPN is the clear winner. While both VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN use the same encryption algorithm and OpenVPN protocols, VPN Unlimited keeps logs of user data and is based ins the US.If you value your security and privacy, then you should choose TigerVPN over VPN Unlimited.
The next thing we compared was the user interface for both VPN providers. UI is important because it’s the main way users interact with the software. A good UI is intuitive and easy to use, while a bad UI can be confusing and hard to navigate.
If your VPN has a bad UI, you’re likely to have a hard time using it and may even give up on it entirely. That’s why we put so much weight on this category.
There are several factors that determine a good UI, such as intuitiveness, design, and many others. Let’s discuss them quickly.
- Intuitiveness is important because it’s the first thing you’ll notice when you start using the software. If the UI isn’t intuitive, you’ll have a hard time understanding how to use it. Moreover, if it’s not easy to use, you’ll likely never use it again.
- The design is also important because it can make the software look more polished and professional. A good design makes the software look more trustworthy and credible. If the design is too clingy or dated, it can make the software look like a scam.
- Customization is another important factor because it allows you to change the way the software looks and feels. If the software is too basic, you might not be able to customize it the way you want. On the other hand, if it’s too complex, you might not be able to figure out how to customize it.
- Colors are also important too. If the colors are too bright or too dark, it can be hard to read. Moreover, if the colors are too dull, it can make the software look boring.
- Buttons and icons are also important because they can make the software more user-friendly. If the buttons and icons are too small or too big, it can be hard to use them. Moreover, if they’re not positioned correctly, it can be hard to find them.
- Last but not least, the layout is also important because it determines how easy it is to find the features you need. If the layout is too cluttered, it can be hard to find what you’re looking for. On the other hand, if it’s too simple, you might not be able to find all the features you need.
Now that we’ve discussed some of the factors that determine a good UI, let’s see how VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN compare.
- VPN Unlimited has a very intuitive UI that’s easy to use. The design is modern and sleek, and the software is highly customizable. You can change the colors, buttons, icons, and layout to suit your needs. The only downside is that the software doesn’t have a lot of features.
- TigerVPN also looks good, with an attractive and sleek design. However, it’s not as customizable as VPN Unlimited. You can change the colors and layout, but you can’t change the buttons or icons. Moreover, the software doesn’t have many features either.
When it comes to UI, VPN Unlimited is slightly better than TigerVPN.
However, you should remember that it all comes down to personal preference. Some people might prefer the simplicity of TigerVPN, while others might prefer the customization options of VPN Unlimited.
It’s up to you to decide which one is better for you.
Another big difference is the number of connections each VPN will allow you to have at one time. This can be important if you plan on using your VPN on multiple devices or want to share it with others. Sometimes even the whole family wants to be protected while they are online and this is only possible if there are enough connections allowed.
For example, you have a family member who also wants to use your VPN on their device. If you only have one connection, then they would have to wait until you’re done using it before they could connect. But if you had at least two connections, then you could both be connected at the same time.
This is also important if you want to connect more than one device to the VPN at the same time. Some people have desktop computers, a laptop, a smartphone, and a tablet. If you only have one connection, then you would have to choose which device to connect to. But if you had at least two connections, then you could connect all of your devices at the same time.
- VPN Unlimited allows you to have up to five simultaneous connections, while TigerVPN only allows one device. That sounds like a no-brainer, right? But there’s a catch.
- TigerVPN does have the ability to connect to more than one device at the same time, but it requires you to purchase an additional license for each device. So, if you want to connect your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet all at the same time, you would need to purchase four licenses.
- On the other hand, VPN Unlimited includes all devices in their five-device limit. So, you could connect all your devices and even your smart TV all at the same time without having to purchase any additional licenses.
So, if you plan on connecting more than one device at the same time, then VPN Unlimited is the better choice. But if you only need to connect one device at a time, then TigerVPN would be sufficient.
Netflix & Streaming
One more important factor to consider is whether a VPN will allow you to access geo-blocked content and services such as Netflix. Netflix has been cracking down on VPNs recently, so not all services will work.
Netflix is concerned about VPNs because they can be used to bypass regional licensing restrictions. For example, a US user could connect to a server in another country and then access content that is only licensed for that country. For this reason, Netflix has been working hard to block VPNs.
And succeed they have, for the most part. Of the services we tested, only a handful was still able to unblock Netflix.
Other streaming services such as BBC iPlayer and Hulu were also mostly easier accessible with a VPN. However, do note that due to the nature of how these services work, a VPN might occasionally get detected and you will be unable to access the stream.
If you’re primarily interested in using a VPN for streaming, you’ll want to make sure that the service you choose can unblock Netflix as well as other popular streaming services.
VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN are two of the services that can still access Netflix. However, they both had some issues. TigerVPN was only able to unblock Netflix on certain servers, and VPN Unlimited was only able to do so after several tries and with lower-quality video. 
Other popular streaming services such as BBC iPlayer and Hulu were mostly accessible with both VPNs. However, we did occasionally run into issues where the VPN would get detected and we were unable to access the stream.
The next aspect we will be comparing is torrenting. This should be considered if you are looking to download files through a PTP or BitTorrent protocol. Usually, these activities are associated with copyright infringement, but there are many legitimate uses for torrenting. For example, downloading Linux distributions or connecting to remote machines via PTP.
We should warn you that not all VPN providers allow torrenting on their servers. This is usually because of the legal implications associated with it.
However, both VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN do allow torrenting on their network.
In order to test the torrenting speeds, we will be using the popular BitTorrent client qBittorrent. We will be downloading a 100MB file from a public tracker.
For VPN Unlimited, we were able to download the file in about 30 seconds.We were able to download the file in about 35 seconds.
Both VPN providers performed well in our torrenting test. If you are looking to use a VPN for this purpose, either of these two would be a good choice.
VPN Unlimited has a clear and concise policy when it comes to torrenting. They state that they do not encourage their users to break copyright laws, but they also do not block or throttle torrent traffic.
TigerVPN, on the other hand, is a bit vague in its policy. They say that they allow torrenting on their network, but they do not condone illegal activities.
Both VPN providers allow torrenting on their servers, but VPN Unlimited is more clear about its stance on the matter.
Finally, we should discuss customer support for both VPN providers. It is important to have good customer support in case you run into any problems with your VPN connection. If you cannot connect to the internet or your VPN connection is not working properly, you will need to contact customer support.
Usually, you can contact customer support through a live chat or email. Some VPN providers also have phone support.
We tested the customer support for both VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN and we were very pleased with the results. Both VPN providers have excellent customer support. We contacted customer support through live chat and they were able to answer all of our questions quickly and efficiently.
Overall, we were very impressed with the customer support of both VPN providers.However, Unlimited offers slightly more support options than TigerVPN.
Customer support is important, but it is not the only factor you should consider when choosing a VPN provider.
How can I get unlimited data online?
The best way to get unlimited data online is to use a VPN service. A VPN service will encrypt your traffic and allow you to access the internet without restrictions. There are many VPN services available, but we recommend VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN.
Both of these services offer unlimited data plans, so you can surf the web without worry. However, there are some differences between the two services.
Is 1GB of data enough for a day?
No, most people use more than that in a day. If you are only using your VPN for browsing the web, then you will probably be fine with a smaller data plan. However, if you plan on streaming video or downloading large files, then you will need a larger data plan.
How much GB is unlimited data?
There is no set amount of GB for unlimited data. It simply means that you can use as much data as you want, without any restrictions. This is different from unmetered data, which means that your usage is not monitored, but you may still have a data limit.
Is it worth paying for unlimited data?
If you plan on using a lot of data, then yes, it is. Otherwise, you may be better off with a smaller data plan.
What is the best-unlimited data plan?
The best-unlimited data plan is the one that fits your needs. If you only use your VPN for browsing the web, then you will probably be fine with a smaller data plan. However, if you plan on streaming video or downloading large files, then you will need a larger data plan.
Useful Video: Tiger VPN Review & Tutorial
VPN is an important tool for anyone who values online privacy and security. With so many different VPN providers to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one is the best for you. That’s why we’ve done the research for you and compared two of the most popular VPN providers: VPN Unlimited and TigerVPN.
Both VPN providers offer a variety of features that can benefit users in different ways. VPN Unlimited, for example, offers more server locations than TigerVPN, which can be important for users who want to access content that may be geo-blocked in their country. On the other hand, TigerVPN provides a higher level of security with better logging policies.
It’s important to note that both VPN providers have their pros and cons, so it ultimately comes down to what your specific needs are.
I hope this article helped you make a decision about which VPN provider is right for you. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer them.
Thanks for reading!