Choose the Best VPN Between VPNSecure vs VPN Unlimited
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated VPN Service in This Comparison
2 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
When it comes to choosing a VPN service, there are many options to choose from. In this blog post, we will compare VPNSecure and VPN Unlimited and see which one is the better option for you. Both of these services offer great features, but they each have their own strengths and weaknesses. Let’s take a look at them in more detail!
Servers and Locations
First of all, we need to take a look at the servers and locations. These are two important factors because they will affect the speed and reliability of your connection. This means that you need to make sure that the provider you choose has servers in locations that are close to you.
In addition, you also need to make sure that the provider has a large number of servers. This is important because it will give you more options when it comes to connecting to the internet. For example, if you want to connect to the internet from a country that has a lot of restrictions, you will need to choose a provider that has servers in multiple countries.This gives you a lot of options for finding a fast connection, no matter where you are. Moreover, their servers are spread out over many different countries.
VPNSecure has a smaller network of servers, with over 80 servers in 48+ locations. These numbers are less impressive than VPN Unlimited, and it is not enough for most users. Moreover, their servers are not as widely spread out as VPN Unlimited. 
In addition, both providers offer servers in countries with high levels of internet censorship, such as China, and Russia. So, if you need to connect to the internet from one of these countries, you will be able to do so with either provider.
Some users need specific server locations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia. If you need one of these locations, then you should definitely choose VPN Unlimited. However, if you just need a general location like Europe or Asia, then either provider will work for you.
The next thing we looked at was speed. Speed is important for various reasons.
- The most important reason is that the faster the connection, the less likely it is to drop or experience any lag. A fast connection also means that you can download or stream content quickly and easily.
- Another important factor is that a fast connection consumes less data, which is important if you have a limited data allowance. It means that you can use your VPN more without having to worry about exceeding your data cap.
- In addition, a fast VPN connection can help improve your internet browsing experience. A slow connection can make pages take longer to load and can make your internet browsing experience frustrating.
- Moreover, a fast VPN connection can help you stay anonymous online. A slow connection can give away your real IP address, which can lead to identity theft or fraud.
- Finally, a fast connection is also important if you want to download large files quickly. For example, if you’re downloading a movie or an album, you don’t want to have to wait hours for it to finish.
We tested the speed of both VPN services by connecting to various servers around the world.
We found that VPNSecure was faster than VPN Unlimited in every single test.
- For example, when we connected to a server in the US, VPNSecure had a download speed of 97 Mbps, while VPN Unlimited had a download speed of 70 Mbps.
- When we connected to Europe, VPNSecure had 89 Mbps of download speed, while VPN Unlimited had 66 Mbps.
We have tested both VPNSecure vs VPN Unlimited and can confirm that VPNSecure is the faster of the two. We checked their speeds at various times of the day and found that VPNSecure was consistently faster than VPN Unlimited.
One more factor you should consider before making your decision is the number of connections each service offers. It should be taken into account that some devices, like routers, can only be connected to one VPN at a time. On the other hand, many people have multiple devices they’d like to use a VPN on (phone, tablet, computer). In this case, it’s important to make sure the service you choose allows for more than one connection.
Moreover, if you have a big family or you live with roommates, it’s possible that everyone will want to use the VPN at the same time. In this situation, you’ll need a service that offers unlimited connections.
- VPNSecure offers an unlimited number of connections and it is great! If you have a lot of devices or people in your household who want to use the VPN, this is the service for you.
- VPN Unlimited offers five connections with their standard plan and it’s possible to add more devices by paying an additional fee. Therefore, it might not be the best choice for those who need more than five connections and do not want to pay for any extras. 
So, if you plan on connecting more than five devices to your VPN or you have a big family, VPNSecure is the better option. However, if you only need to connect five devices or fewer, VPN Unlimited could be a better fit for you.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a VPN service is security. VPN is usually used to protect your online activity from spying eyes, whether it’s your ISP or the government. You want to be sure that your data and activity are protected from prying eyes. If your VPN doesn’t have robust security, it’s not worth using.
In addition, you want to be sure that your VPN service will protect you from malware and other online threats. For example, some VPN services will protect you from DNS leaks, which can expose your identity and location. Others will block ads and trackers, which can lead to online privacy threats.
Security also affects speed. If your VPN encrypts your data, it will take longer to travel between your device and the VPN server. That’s why it’s important to find a balance between security and speed.
So, what do privacy and security consist of? Let’s take a closer look.
- Encryption grade – This is the most important factor in determining how secure your VPN connection will be. The higher the encryption grade, the better. There are three main encryption grades: AES-128, AES-256, and 4096-bit.
- AES-128 is the most common encryption grade used by VPN services. It’s considered to be incredibly secure.
- AES-256 is a more advanced encryption grade that’s not as common. It’s often used by government agencies and businesses to protect classified information.
- 4096-bit is the highest encryption grade available. It’s incredibly secure but also slower than the other two grades.
Protocols – A VPN protocol is the set of instructions that determine how data is transmitted between your device and the VPN server. The most common protocols are PPTP, LTP, and OpenVPN.
- PPTP is the oldest protocol and it’s not as secure as the other two. It’s fast, though, which is why some people still use it.
- LTP is a newer protocol that’s more secure than PPTP but not as fast.
- OpenVPN is the most common VPN protocol. It’s incredibly secure and also very fast.
Logging policy – A logging policy determines what information the VPN service collects about you and your online activity. The best VPN services don’t keep logs of your activity. That means that even if someone were to hack the VPN service, they wouldn’t be able to see what you did while you were connected.
Some VPN services do keep logs, though. They might keep track of the IP addresses you connect to and the websites you visit. Others might even keep track of the time you spend online.It’s important to choose a VPN service that’s based in a country with strong privacy laws. That way, you can be sure that your data will be protected.
- Some countries have stronger privacy laws than others. For example, Switzerland and Sweden have very strong privacy laws. That’s why many VPN services are based in those countries.
- The United States, on the other hand, has weaker privacy laws. That’s why you should be careful when choosing a VPN service that’s based in the US.
So let’s compare the security of VPNSecure and VPN Unlimited.
- Encryption: Both VPN Unlimited and VPNSecure use AES-256 encryption. This is the best encryption algorithm and will keep your data safe. This type of encryption is used by the military and is very difficult to break. However, VPNSecure also offers 128-bit encryption for those who want a faster connection.
- Protocols: VPN Unlimited uses OpenVPN, IKEv2, and KeepSolid Wise protocols. These are all good protocols that will keep your data safe. However, OpenVPN is the best protocol, and IKEv2 is the second best. VPNSecure offers only the OpenVPN protocol. It is not bad. However, if you prefer other protocols, you should go with VPN Unlimited. 
- Logging Policy: Here is where the problems start for VPN Unlimited. They keep logs of user data, including IP addresses, connection types, time zones, and device codes. This is not good for security and privacy. VPNSecure, on the other hand, has a strict no-logs policy. This means that they do not keep any logs of user data.
- Jurisdiction: VPN Unlimited is based in the United States, which is not a good jurisdiction for privacy. The US government can force VPNs to hand over user data. Moreover, the US is a member of the Five Eyes alliance. This is an alliance of countries that share intelligence data with each other. VPNSecure is based in Australia, which is a good jurisdiction for privacy. The Australian government cannot force VPNs to hand over user data. 
As you can see, both providers have their pros and cons. However, VPNSecure is the better option if you are looking for a secure and private VPN service.
Remember, security should always be your top priority when choosing a VPN service.
The next area we’ll be comparing is the user interface for each provider. It is important for several reasons:
- Aesthetics – you want a provider that looks good and is visually appealing for obvious reasons. You will not use a VPN for long if the interface is ugly and difficult to use.
- Ease of Use – a good user interface should be easy to understand and use. All the features should be easy to find and use. Otherwise, you’ll never use them!
- Functionality – the best user interface is one that not only looks good and is easy to use but also has all the features you need. For example, if you need a VPN for streaming, you’ll want to make sure the provider has servers in the countries where you want to stream.
- Customization – some users like to be able to customize their VPN experience. This might include changing the theme, choosing which servers to connect to, or even adding additional features.
Now we’ll take a look at the user interface for each provider.
- Let’s start with VPNSecure. The first thing you’ll notice is that the interface is very clean and minimalist. VPNSecure has a dark theme which some users may find more appealing than a light theme. All the features are easy to find and use. The functionality is excellent. You can connect to servers in over 40 countries and there are no restrictions. The customization is limited but you can change the theme and choose which servers to connect to.
- Now let’s take a look at VPN Unlimited. The first thing you’ll notice is that the interface is very different from VPNSecure. It is much more colorful and busy. While this may be off-putting for some users, others may find it more visually appealing. The ease of use is about the same as VPNSecure. I like that software. It is highly customizable. You can change the colors, buttons, icons, and layout to suit your needs. The only downside is that the software doesn’t have a lot of features.
So, which provider has the better user interface? It really depends on your preferences. Choose the one that looks better to you and is easier for you to use.
Do you want a VPN that is easy to use or one that has a lot of features?If you want a VPN with a lot of features, then VPN Unlimited is the better choice.
Netflix & Streaming
Another big concern for many people is whether a VPN can unblock Netflix. The reason for this is that Netflix has been cracking down on VPNs recently, and many popular services no longer work with the streaming service.
In addition, many people want to use a VPN for streaming because they are concerned about their privacy. For example, when you connect to Netflix with a VPN, your traffic is encrypted, so your ISP cannot see what you are doing.
Other streaming services such as BBC iPlayer and Hulu were also mostly easier accessible with a VPN. However, do note that due to the nature of how these services work, a VPN might occasionally get detected and you will be unable to access the stream.
So if you are a big fan of Netflix, then you need to make sure that the VPN you are using can unblock it. Unfortunately, many VPNs are unable to unblock Netflix due to the fact that the streaming service has made it very difficult for them. The company has put up many barriers to prevent VPNs from being able to unblock it.
There are two pieces of news: the good and the bad.
The good news is that VPN Unlimited was one of the few that could still unblock Netflix. The bad news is that this feature only worked on certain servers, and it was not always reliable.
We tested out VPNSecure and found that it was unable to unblock Netflix on all of its servers. This was a bit disappointing, but not surprising given the fact that many other VPNs are also unable to unblock Netflix. 
If you are looking for a VPN to use with Netflix, then we would recommend VPN Unlimited. While it is not perfect, it is one of the few VPNs that can still unblock Netflix. Just keep in mind that you might have to try a few different servers before you are able to find one that works.
In addition, VPN unlimited can also unblock other popular streaming services such as BBC iPlayer and Hulu.
One more big concern while choosing a VPN is the ability to torrent securely. Torrenting requires a lot of data, and if that data falls into the wrong hands, you could be in for a world of hurt. Moreover, many countries have strict laws against torrenting, so you could end up in hot water just for trying to download a movie.
Remember that not all VPNs allow torrenting, so if that’s a dealbreaker for you, make sure to check before you sign up. Otherwise, you could end up with a hefty fine or even jail time.
I tested both VPNSecure and VPN Unlimited to see which one is better for torrenting.
- I found that VPN Unlimited is the clear winner when it comes to torrenting. It allows for unlimited data and bandwidth, so you can torrent to your heart’s content. Moreover, it has a kill switch and DNS leak protection to keep your data safe. You can torrent from any server and country with VPN Unlimited, so you’re never restricted in where you can and can’t download. It also offers split tunneling, but only for Android users.
- VPNSecure, on the other hand, does allow torrenting on several of its servers. It can be a bit slow, but it’s certainly usable. However, it offers you both killswitch and DNS leak protection, so your data will be safe. But there is no split tunneling available, so you’ll have to choose between security and speed. 
If torrenting is important to you, then VPN Unlimited is the better option. However, if you value security over speed, then VPNSecure is the way to go.
The next thing we’re going to compare is customer support. Customer support is important because it’s the one thing that can help you when something goes wrong. For example, if you can’t connect to a server, you’ll want to be able to contact customer support and get help.
There are usually multiple ways to contact customer support, including:
- Live chat: This is the quickest way to get help. You can usually chat with a customer support representative within a few minutes.
- Email: This is a good option if you need to provide more information or if the issue is more complex.
- Phone: This is the best option if you need immediate help.
In addition, some providers offer FAQ sections and a knowledge base. These can be very helpful, especially if you’re a beginner.
Overall, we prefer providers that offer multiple methods of contact, including live chat. However
In this comparison, we’re going to look at two things: response time and quality of support. Response time is important because you don’t want to be waiting around for a long time for help. Quality of support is important because you want to make sure that the person you’re talking to knows what they’re doing.
We contacted customer support for both VPNSecure and VPN Unlimited using the live chat option. We were connected to a customer support representative within a few seconds for both providers. The quality of support was good for both providers. The representative was able to answer our questions and helped us troubleshoot the issue we were having.
Overall, we’re impressed with the customer support for both VPNSecure and VPN Unlimited. They both have quick response times and good quality support. However, none of them offers support by phone, which is something to keep in mind. 
Phone support is important to some people, but not everyone. If you don’t need phone support, then both of these providers are good options. However, if you do need phone support, you’ll want to look elsewhere.
Are there any lifetime VPNs?
Yes, there are a few lifetime VPN providers out there. However, we would not recommend signing up for one of these services. The reason being is that most of these companies are fly-by-night operations that will likely disappear at some point down the road. If you’re looking for a long-term solution, it’s best to stick with a reputable VPN service that has a proven track record.
What is the best way to purchase a VPN?
There are a few different ways to purchase a VPN. You can either sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription, or you can opt for a one-time purchase. If you’re looking for the best value, we would recommend going with a yearly subscription. This will give you the biggest discount and peace of mind knowing that your VPN service will be up and running for the next 12 or 24 months.
Should I use a free VPN?
No, we would not recommend using a free VPN. The reason being is that most free VPNs are severely limited in terms of features and bandwidth. Additionally, many free VPNs are supported by advertising, which can be intrusive and annoying. If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable VPN solution, we would recommend signing up for a paid service.
Useful Video: VPN Secure Review & Tutorial
After reviewing both VPN services, it is clear that there are some definite pros and cons to each. Overall, VPNSecure seems to be the better option when it comes to speed, number of simultaneous connections, and security. However, VPN Unlimited does have a few advantages of its own, such as a larger server network and the ability for streaming and torrent.
In the end, it really depends on what your priorities are as to which service is the better fit. If you place high importance on speed and security, then VPNSecure is probably the way to go. However, if you need more features and flexibility, then VPN Unlimited might be a better option for you.
Have you had any experience with either of these VPNs? Let us know in the comments below!
I believe that the best way to make a decision is by trying both of them out and seeing which one works better for you.
Thanks for reading!